The Ultimate Staging Handbook for Furniture Artists was created to give you a leg up on the competition by providing top-notch photos that get noticed by customers and create emotional responses. These techniques are proven to provide faster sales and higher ticket prices. You’ll also find that customers are more loyal and trusting ,which brings many more opportunities to your door – such as custom work and lucrative vendor relationships.
Welcome to the most comprehensive, photo-filled staging guide for furniture available online today. This guide is not meant to be a “read it and be done” publication. It is meant to be used over and over again as each of your pieces is completed.
I’ve literally spent thousands of hours compiling this information into an easy-to-use reference guide that will help you create stunning, scroll-stopping photos every single time.
Those scroll-stopping photos increase your ability to grab the highest ticket prices on the market and create rabid customers who cannot wait to see what you have next. You’ll be covered up in custom work before you know it, and receiving accolades and recognition from local and regional boutiques and artists.
If you’re here, that means you are ready to take your furniture flipping business to the next level, a level that others cannot keep up with, so let’s get started.
FACT: Did you know that you can get top dollar and find more customers with scroll-stopping photos that are easy to achieve in any location?
This easy-to-follow resource includes step-by-step tutorials via video and written tutorials and will get you started on a solid path to creating scroll-stopping photos that get noticed by more customers, companies and publications! By following the tutorials and examples in this jam-packed guide, you’ll be well on your way to a successful and profitable furniture flipping business.
Here is a brief overview of each section and what we will cover:
- The Psychology of Staging: Why we do it and how it works
- The Side Effects of Staging: What you can expect with proper staging and photography
- Photography Tutorials and Tools: How to achieve the best lighting, photo editing apps and backdrops
- Visual Staging Lessons: Learn about scale, proportion and the basic elements needed to achieve a proper photo.
- Staging Mini-Series: A piece-by-piece encyclopedia of best practices for each type of furniture. Each series includes a picture gallery as a visual guide.
- Watermarks: Learn why we watermark, how to add a watermark and tips for placement without distraction
- Behind-the-Scenes: Some great tricks of the trade to help you make the most of what you’ve got. You’ll be surprised at what some of us go through to get the best shot!
- Price Guides: Find your copy of our suggested retail and custom pricing guide here.
What You Can Expect:
- Focused training and tutorials delivered via live video, downloads and online course materials
- Access to your password-protected online course area for the duration of your paid membership
- The confidence and tools needed to prepare, present and close custom furniture requests while avoiding issues.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I live outside of the United States. Will this boot camp still work for me?
- Yes! We have many members from all over the world. All of the business and marketing concepts will work for you no matter where you live!
What is the format of the boot camp?
- The boot camp consists of about live and recorded video content as well as written tutorials and 75% available via the password-protected boot camp area. It is accessible on any device 24/7.
Can I access the information on my iPad or phone?
- Yes, the boot camp is fully accessible on all devices.
How long does the boot camp last?
- You will have lifetime access to the information and you can go at your own pace.
How long do I have access to the information in the boot camp?
- Your one-time registration fee grants you lifetime access to the training via the password-protected membership area.
How does payment work?
- At time of registration, you will be charged $29 for the boot camp you selected. If you purchase additional training, it will be added to your members area and you can access all training with one login.