30-day mini-workshops focused on ONE topic with hands-on tutorials, videos and personal coaching.
Let’s work together to create a solid income doing what you love!
If you’re a small business owner — regardless of industry — email marketing can help you foster better customer relationships build a stronger brand to help you keep growing.
Small business owners often assume that small business email marketing isn’t effective — and that email is just for the big guys. They speculate that you probably need thousands of customers and millions of dollars in revenue to generate an email list big enough to justify putting any effort into it.
But they’re wrong!
This beginner-level boot camp was created to help you learn how to start, build and grow your business the use of email marketing, regardless of your product, service or audience size!
This step-by-step process will show you everything you need to know to setup a professional email list for free, set up campaign and manage your list, add subscribers via all of your platforms, and use your email list to drive traffic to your online store or social media platforms!
FACT: In 2018, email should sit at the core of customer experience. Email allows us to deepen the relationship between the brand and the customer. As social media platforms restrict our reach, we need to diversify our paths to our customers. Email marketing will allow us to do that regardless of the social media changes.
This is a beginner level, easy-to-follow 30-day plan includes step-by-step tutorials via video and written tutorials, and will get you started on a solid path to setting up an email list that gets results, sending out stunning email campaigns, and growing your list in a variety of ways!
Quick Boot Camp Overview
- Week 1: Intro to Email Marketing: Understanding the basics and purpose of email marketing
- Week 2: Account Setup: A complete setup tutorial from start-to-finish that will prepare you to start sending immediately
- Week 3: Creating Campaigns and Subscription Boxes: Learn how to assemble professional emails with stunning graphics, as well as add subscription boxes to all of your platforms.
- Week 4: Marketing Tools: Find out how to grow your list using content you already have and how to use analytics to make better marketing decisions.
What You Can Expect:
- 30 days of focused training and tutorials delivered via live video, downloads and online course materials
- Access to your password-protected online course area for 24/7 access.
- The confidence and tools needed to create an email marketing campaign that stands out in the crowd!
Mindset & Motivation
Confidence in what you do is everything, and the goal of our 30-day boot camps is to educate and empower you to use this platform as a powerful sales tool for business growth!
Understanding how to use email marketing as a customer service and branding tool is an important first step to a diversifying your business, and upon completion of this boot camp, you will feel confident in being able to reach more customers and sell more product through strategic email campaigns and growth ideas!
Here is what you can expect to learn in 30 days!
Week 1: Intro to Email Marketing
- Understanding the Purpose of Email Marketing
- Creating a Marketing Plan for Success
- Understanding the Components of a Successful Email
- Preparing for Setup and Creation of Your Account
Week 2: Account Setup
- A complete setup tutorial from start-to-finish that will prepare you to start sending immediately
- Setting up your email marketing account
- Adding your list/emails to get started
- Getting your business information set up and complete
- Creating a sign-up form for your social media platforms
Week 3: Creating Your Email Designs and Content
- Learn how to assemble professional emails with stunning graphics
- Create an email schedule
- Best email subject lines
- Types and Topics to get you going
- Email Etiquette
Week 4: Marketing and Analyzing
- How to market your email list for continued growth
- How to create a landing page for subscriptions
- Analyzing the stats and getting to know your customers
Frequently Asked Questions
I live outside of the United States. Will this boot camp still work for me?
- Yes! We have many members from all over the world. All of the business and marketing concepts will work for you no matter where you live!
What is the format of the boot camp?
- The boot camp consists of about 25% live and recorded video content and 75% online content via the private Facebook group and the password-protected boot camp area. It is accessible on any device 24/7.
Can I access the information on my iPad or phone?
- Yes, the boot camp is fully accessible on all devices.
How long does the boot camp last?
- New focus groups start on the 1st day of the month and end on the last day of the month.
How long do I have access to the information in the boot camp?
- On the first day of the month, all tutorials from the previous month are removed from the private Facebook group and are only accessible via your password-protected boot camp area as long as you remain a paid monthly member.
How does payment work?
- At time of registration, you will be charged $29 for the current topic and month. All memberships start on the first of the month and end on the last day of the month regardless of start date. On the 15th of each month, the new topic will be announced. On the 26th of each month, you membership will be automatically renewed if you have not cancelled prior to that date and you will be registered for the next boot camp.
Can I cancel at anytime?
- Yes you can cancel at anytime prior to the beginning of the next boot camp starting on the 1st of the month. If you do not cancel prior to the start of the month, your membership is non-refundable. Simply login to your members area, go to the customer center and choose cancel membership.